My blog. My class.

July 17, 2007

An Album Launching Event - Banda Fantastica

This is a plugging for some officemate's and friends' mini-concert album launching along with other great Filipino bands here in Singapore. I support their concert this Saturday, as I've tagged along with some of the gigs and enjoyed the music of the Filipino bands.

Here's the poster/flyer I've created for them:
Banda Fantastica Poster

You could barely see my little signed name at the bottom right corner of the poster. I used the colors of blue, red and yellow, inspired with the colors of the Philippine flag. The rock musicians in the poster were not hand-drawned. These are stock photos I found around the web (thanks to Google) and digitally manipulated in Photoshop 7.0. Yes, I still do not have Photoshop CS. If ever I'll install Photoshop CS or higher, I'll be doing myself a favor and buy my own Macbook. In the meantime, I'd stick with PS 7.0 as it served me well in creating an assortment of graphics for myself, my family, friends, and co-workers.

Alas, I could not find the old Photoshop psd file for this image. It maybe somewhere in my laptop or archived in the externed hard disk. Hopefully it's there. Hopefully I've saved it and did not deleted it mindlessly while backing up my files since the last time I formatted my laptop's C drive.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Known to be the webmaster of the defunct Taym Matsing website (well, that's old news now...)