My blog. My class.

December 01, 2008

Days Before Christmas

It's just 24 days before Pasko (Christmas Day). I could barely feel the Christmas chill here though in Singapore (unlike in the Philippines) and instead always feel hot and sticky from the humid weather outside. The aircon inside my room barely delivers the chilly temperature that I need. Looks like the global crisis has also invaded the airconditioning unit (or maybe I just need to remind my flatmates that we need to have our aircons cleaned up before the year ends).

A Christmas tree

I'm breaking on this day my long vacation from blogging since the beginning of the half of this year. There are many things I'd like to tell again, stories and things I'd like to record again in this blog.

I did miss blogging and never really forgotten about it.

Hello again to all.

2 comments:

Sidney said...

Welcome back !
Enjoy Christmas !

rmacapobre said...

we have stopped putting up christmas trees in my family. i think because we have outgrown the need for it.

About Me

My photo
Known to be the webmaster of the defunct Taym Matsing website (well, that's old news now...)