My blog. My class.

November 24, 2005

Things You (May) Ought To Think About

Searching the Internet to research (really huh?) and find any tip or clue on how to solve a particular problem may land you in some sites either trash or treasure or something like this.

Eventually, you end up with more questions than answers.

Here's a classic one I'm more familiar with and I usually find as a joke rehashed in comic strips: "Can you face a problem if the problem is your face?". Ha, if you ask me, I don't have that problem. Except acne. Acne when you're already into adulthood. Acne that attacks with revenge into adulthood.

Grrr.

4 comments:

rmacapobre said...

the biggest problems i faced/facing are most often than not things that are out of my control. which some/most would argue are not problems at all ..

IceClimbingMonkey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
IceClimbingMonkey said...

Acne is a real pain in the ass. Especially if you have assumed that you have gotten over the puberty stage thinking that acne won't resurface on your face or other parts of your body. The trick is to actually refrain from putting so many stuff on your face. It'll only make it worse. When I stopped going to the dermatologist, my face is surprisingly getting clearer. Those manufacturers of different products that supposedly will help you solve some skin problems sometimes make it worst.

jio said...

I couldn't agree more, Iceclimbingmonkey. Thanks for the info and dropping by. :-)

About Me

My photo
Known to be the webmaster of the defunct Taym Matsing website (well, that's old news now...)