My blog. My class.

December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas Everybody!

Well, technically, tomorrow is December 25 (Asia-Pacific timeline) so tomorrow is Christmas day. But let me greet in advance everyone, especially my family back home, my good and true friends, blogger friends, and my old and new officemates a warm Merry Christmas (Maligayang Pasko).

Below are some of the pictures I've taken around Singapore, particularly at Orchard Road where a thousand lights and Christmas decors are out on display to celebrate a colorful Christmas.

Early picture at Orchard With Christmas Decors

An picture at Orchard Road with Christmas decors

Tangs Mall Decor at Daylight

Tangs Mall beautiful gem decors during daytime...

Tangs Mall Decor at Night

...and at night

Christmas Tree Minis

Small Christmas trees

The Paragon Star Tree at Daylight

The star studded Paragon Mall Christmas tree

The Paragon Star Tree at Night

Same Paragon Christmas tree during the night

The Icy Tree

This is so cold

Tangs Mall Colorful Dangling

Tangs Mall colorful Christmas decor that dangles from the ceiling

Steel and Lights at Wheelock Mall

Remember the tree like blue glass structure of a mall featured in my March blog? Well here is the same one, inside, with Christmas lights

The Hitachi Tree

Hitachi. Inspiring the next... the young and old with its colorful tree

Crowded Intersection

Really, last night was so crowded

Giant Takashimaya Christmas Tree

Giant Takashimaya mall Christmas tree

Christmas Balls Up Close

Up close and personal picture with the Christmas balls

The Carton Tree

This is the carton Christmas tree

Christmas Product Kiosk

A Christmas kiosk

Figures and Aunties

Terracotta figures and the aunties. The aunties are real; mind you

I Am Not Part of the Painting

"I am not part of the painting!"

The Silver Man

I remember I featured some silver students before last September blog post. Not meet the silver man...

The Stilt Man

This is one of the stilt mans along Orchard road giving away flyers and paper ads

The Stilt Man Posing

The tall stilt man posing

Looking Underneath

Underneath the Christmas lights...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Known to be the webmaster of the defunct Taym Matsing website (well, that's old news now...)