My blog. My class.

March 27, 2006

Preparations

It's been... what? A week already since my last post. I had been busy for the past week (with some bouts of flu and stomach aches to boot). I can't speak much; I am currently busy finding ways to have some money (yeah, show the money!) for my airline ticket back to Singapore.

At the same time, finding a potential flat/room in Singapore is the next big challenge I am facing nowadays. With only references in the Internet forums, I a very short period of time in finding a potential place to stay before I would start my work by second week of April.

Hopefully, I could raise enough money for my ticket and soon find my place to stay.

1 comment:

rmacapobre said...

usually companies will help you out by referring you to a real estate agent who might know a free place. or if you come in a batch, you can ask the others if they want to be roomies. how bout your friend? maybe you can stay with him/her for awhile until you get settled.

About Me

My photo
Known to be the webmaster of the defunct Taym Matsing website (well, that's old news now...)